I started today... But y today?
I have never been a blogger or a bolder person to share things beyond my parents or my friends. Yeah my priorities often is parents and then friends some how its so strange. I really dont know when i started telling my parents everything. I was the usual kid trying to do things and hiding it from my parents. Ill talk about those some time later.
Now that every thing needs a start somewhere here starts my blogging experience. I never used to understand what this blogging was all about and i still dont know what its all about :-).
The whole thought started when I wanted to start telling something to nobody. Weired ain't it.
Its just a feeling when you want to sit and tell lots of things to someone whom you can trust, to someone who can be a good listener, someone who you think can understand you better.
Today is no auspicious day but then one of those days i just cannot forget in my life. Its not like "The Every other day in our life". Some times some people remind you of some days , some times some days remind you of a person. But sometimes no matter what day it is, every other moment or ever other hour, something reminds of some person.
I don't feel i have much of the time that i wanted to put in all i had to. Though i had something in my mind to write... now when i start it all vanishes of my mind, just like the dew in the morning sun. Hope i drop in soon to start it all....
Now that every thing needs a start somewhere here starts my blogging experience. I never used to understand what this blogging was all about and i still dont know what its all about :-).
The whole thought started when I wanted to start telling something to nobody. Weired ain't it.
Its just a feeling when you want to sit and tell lots of things to someone whom you can trust, to someone who can be a good listener, someone who you think can understand you better.
Today is no auspicious day but then one of those days i just cannot forget in my life. Its not like "The Every other day in our life". Some times some people remind you of some days , some times some days remind you of a person. But sometimes no matter what day it is, every other moment or ever other hour, something reminds of some person.
I don't feel i have much of the time that i wanted to put in all i had to. Though i had something in my mind to write... now when i start it all vanishes of my mind, just like the dew in the morning sun. Hope i drop in soon to start it all....