Happy-ness

Well Happyness..
Who wouldn't want to be happy.. Even the lords of the seventh world would. But just as you noticed why is happiness spelled wrong here. Well thats because happiness never comes in the right package. I remember those days when i used to really get great grades in my schools. I always felt that i have accomplished a great deal. I wanted to become a Marine Biologist, Marine Engineer i wanted to become an Astro-physicist, an Astronomer but now when i see myself i am none of those. I am a software engineer. I didn't even have the slightest of the clue i would land in this part of the world.

No one has ever been happy throughout, but every one has a feeling "Why is that every other person in this world is happy - why only me" this is a common phrase that one would run into. Not outside but within. When you look around you always feel everybody other than you is happy. I have been through some of the toughest times in life a person can undergo. I wouldn't call those the toughest in the world. But you know the toughest i could have possibly run into.

When i close my eyes and lie back in my recliner the first thing that runs into my mind is October 2006 - May 2007. Things looked normal. But it just took a few days to turn them around. Who is to be blamed? No one could be blamed. My mom always told me the true color of people around you, comes out when your in trouble. Only then you realize in what kind of a trouble you already where in - only not taking a notice. Beautiful isnt it. Sometimes i wonder how people could have so many faces, I started to accept the truth. I learned to wear my masks.

I have never been afraid of being lonely but my loneliness reminded me a lot of things. I used to sit in my car and cry. My car was my only best friend that I had during those times. Every thing looked so unreal. But i wouldn't fail to say that there was one person. I wouldn't say without him I couldn't have pulled it off but he really helped me pull it off when the others turned around. There is always a branch to help you out when your in flood.

Have you ever been in a position where you don't have your job, your running out of your money, when you depend on someone for your food, when people have broken into your car have stolen all your belongings and your left with only a pair of dress and a couple of inner garments.

No place to stay, no food, no dress and above all no money. I felt like i was forced to stand naked in front of this whole world and was whipped for no reason. Situations like this definitely make people think why is that everyone other than me in this whole world is so happy and why is that only i have to go through all these sufferings.

For all those folks i would like to say happiness is not in being together and laughing, but even when your far apart the feeling that comes within when you think of the days you spent together, It is not when your owning the best house in the world but even in a hut it makes you feel its your home, not when you have the best car in the world but even though an old car the feel you have had your first drive in your own car. Happiness is not in having sex but its when you hold your baby in your hands and feel how lovely, how heavenly and pure it is.

Happiness is not materialistic. You cannot posses happiness but It has to be pursued in every walk of your life. It comes at the end of a great struggle.

Have you ever had a feeling where in you wanted to cry out loud forgetting the whole world around you. You do not cry in pain but you cry in joy. A joy that does not make you laugh a joy that does not makes you think, a joy that runs out of your body in the form of tears. The feeling that is within, a feeling that makes you feel your lonely and your blessed a feeling that makes you feel you need a shoulder and cry your entire life - that is happiness to me.

The rest all are "Happy-ness" They are simply not spelled right.
In memory of May 09 2007.

Comments

Unknown said…
Great da machi!! Just loved the way you put up things.Buts wat had exactly happened? hmmm!!! Wel, lets make it over a chat.

- Priju
Unknown said…
dei, your HAPPY-NESS moved me a lot and the tears rolled out.
I felt your happy-ness
arjun
Vivek's blog said…
kool da macchi... unekule oru kutti shakesphere olingirukardhu theriyama pocchu da..jokes apart..that was really nice da!!!

can u write a blog about our college life da..love to see it....
Anonymous said…
jkhdfjnjnvb.mb.,vmbnmnbkjnvbmnvb

does that make any sense to u?

but still i feel the true meaning behind those clubbed letter's and that's the way i express my feel ""so called and spelled as Happy-Ness""

HMM sounds weired right .............
The word happiness has different spell in each person...and so in u and it says
Happy-Ness
Unknown said…
Champ!!!
Life to us is a blessing from almighty. Whenever I go through problems this is what I remember...words from "Holy Bible"-
"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is Faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able;but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it". 1 Cor 10:13
Don't forget that God created angels to be over us.
God Bless!!
I'm glad you guys loved this equally or even more than I loved this. This will remain my best forever.

And thank you guys for all those lovely comments. I appreciate your time.

K@: I didn't know this was there in the Bible but then I had exactly the same thing in my mind when I underwent and wrote this post. Its so true, sometimes I feel all the religious books are nothing but collection of experiences.
Anonymous said…
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....wht do i say?!!!!! "happiness"(in the rite spelling) comes as it wishes and whn it comes, it certainly comes in both kinda packages for me and i am thankful to god for tht :) rest all "happyness" is just part of life
Well I wished I knew the name of the person but anyways my sincere thanks for making an effort to comment in my space. I'm sure you definitely had your share of happiness and I hope you deserve more and you will get more.
Anonymous said…
Hi da, i must say thanks for buzzing me and sharing this piece of work to me. I would like to go thru all your writing whenever time permits and with your permission would share it across in my forum also.
Good work da,go ahead and surprise your frnds with more such piece of arts.- Prasaanth

Popular posts from this blog

Farview Avenue

In the Eyes of a Butterfly II