The Lost one Found me Another

I have heard people telling me good things come in small packages.. I wondered but hey sometimes its true. Rather very true, small small things get to mean a lot to you. It just takes a second for things to turn around. You would have always seen a bud but it just takes a couple of second to be a flower, a beautiful baby is born in couple of seconds. Small things turn things huge. It just takes a few seconds just to fall in love with a girl trust me it just took me a look (a second) for me to fall in love with a girl.

Well i had a friend of mine. She was cute supportive and very friendly. Though we didn't spend much time together we had long conversations over the phone, times when i was there in India and after i came to the US. You wouldn't believe it was way too much fun talking to her. The way we used to fight over petty things over the phone.

But then things started to change i got a little busier with work and she joined her masters and stuffs so things were dragging us in directions. I used to text her sometimes and then one fine day i get a text from a number. I realized it was from her and i replied to that number then i get another text saying "Who's this?". I realized the situation and i called the number and told the person that the message was intended to my friend and not her.

But i did find time talking to her, it would be crazy if i told psychology and Ayan Ryand's Fountain Head held the thread of our lengthy conversations. But sadly the frequency we used to talk deteriorated.

There are two things that i just cant tolerate in life,
1. I never liked to be held responsible for something that i didn't do
2. I never like some one hating me for no reason.

Well the second one is no new to me. But still to be frank i just couldn't overcome that part in spite of this happening to me every now and then. May be i just need to get a little more used to it.

Hmm i don't want to get into the details, but to draw a line of what happened - we again were not in contact any more. And i wanted to know the reason. My attempts to reach her failed. 5 months passed and then one fine day while i was playing with my phone i happened to check the text messages i found that number from which she had sent me a text. I simply felt like checking with her.

Actually i kinda hate running into unknown people to ask about a common friend. I had done that once and i paid my prize for it but at that point i didn't have an option. This time i did have the option but something forced me to call. So i called and i could recognize the voice. So i just asked about our common friend and the conversation went on for like 5 minutes. It was done and i just ended up saying "Fine anyways nice talking to you... Catch you later".

If a conversation is defined as small small bits of information like a bead joined together through a medium called language i would never deny it. I guess I'm becoming a little crazy here.. Well yeah we ended up talking for an hour. I was simply amazed how i could talk to a person whom i have never met in my life. I don't even know how she looks, i have never had a full fledged conversation with her. She was another small package that's very cute and definitely with a very cute smile. The only thing i hate about her is she like UPMA.... She easily found a place in my heart. I enjoy making her giggle all the time and i hope she likes the way i make her laugh.

That one small text message, those tiny 5 minutes of our conversation about our common friend definitely created a lot of difference. I never expected some one could be friends in like no matter of time. We were talking like two good friends meeting after a long time and continuing a conversation which was left unfinished years ago. Very strange to me.

We turned out to be very good friends these days. I'm happy i got another friend :-)

Giving and taking is a law of nature,
  But when and how is a unknown future,
For all that's given to you everything is accountable,
  But when they are long gone its unforgettable.

Just as a springs morning dew,
  Angels pass down in times of curfew,
They place the right people to give you their arm,
  to help you out at time you are in storm..

People walk in and people go,
  But those who remain in your thoughts are a few,
I see you now walk in with ease,
  To let down my troubled waters in peace
One day again you too would long be gone,
  But don't worry i will never be alone...

Unavoidable is this cycle of life
  marks it leaves in your heart, though cut by a knife
But nothing is going to let me down for ever
  For The Lost one would Find me another...

Comments

Sni said…
" DIRECT DIL SE "; is what i felt when i read this post. Amazing style of writing, but more than anything else a writer's success is when he can touch the heart of the reader. It indeed touched mine. As if its an episode of your life that you just read. Its a brilliant Post RP.
Anonymous said…
The Lost 1 Found me another is so apt for me 2 ....

yup i indeed love d way u make me laf...ur d best anybody cud eva eva ve... but wat 2 do many dont ve enuf brains 2 understand dat hehe...:P

I HPE DER NEVA CUMES A DAY WEN ILL HAV 2 LEAVE U ALONE N GO W/O A REASON...
Anonymous said…
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......such a cute one....and considering the person being tokd abt.....veriii verriiii CUTE
mashaa allah...
:)
You bet Ive know this person for a while now and shes definitely cute.. The Lost one Found me another is not just for me or the person spoken about... err I feel its true for everyone.. atleast I hope so :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Farview Avenue

Happy-ness

In the Eyes of a Butterfly II