Look at the stars
The past couple of weeks drained down my battery. Well suddenly life started sucking my happy moments again. All that I have been hearing for the last one month is that people whom I know very well, are no more. The very thought makes me drown in my own thoughts. I can see a whole batch of people vanishing out in thin air. I have learned that as generations move on the older one's pave way for the newer ones but this is a step further. A whole new generation comes into being while slowly one slips out. And its a turmoil for people in between who are neither in a position to welcome the new generation nor to bid farewell to the older ones.
Change is one thing that is constant in this world. Though a simple sentence by itself it has a lot of meaning to it, and its true to every word. But sometimes I hate when things are true. I want things- the way they were.

As my mind struggles to find an answer to this, a line from one of my favorite movie comes to my mind.
"Look at the stars. Our great forefathers are up there, watching over us"
May be its true may be its not. It might be silly for me to accept it, but I just want to believe that, coz sometimes when I sit lonely under the sky at night and when I feel I want to see my close ones who are no more with me, I just have to have to raise my head and realize that they are in the form of those stars. It makes me remember them it makes me want to think about those beautiful moments that I've spent with them.
As I type this I peep out of my window to see those beautiful stars winking at me with a beautiful glee..
Change is one thing that is constant in this world. Though a simple sentence by itself it has a lot of meaning to it, and its true to every word. But sometimes I hate when things are true. I want things- the way they were.

As my mind struggles to find an answer to this, a line from one of my favorite movie comes to my mind.
"Look at the stars. Our great forefathers are up there, watching over us"
May be its true may be its not. It might be silly for me to accept it, but I just want to believe that, coz sometimes when I sit lonely under the sky at night and when I feel I want to see my close ones who are no more with me, I just have to have to raise my head and realize that they are in the form of those stars. It makes me remember them it makes me want to think about those beautiful moments that I've spent with them.
As I type this I peep out of my window to see those beautiful stars winking at me with a beautiful glee..
Comments
Cheers!!