Take me Away

Im not a great fan of English music but I came across this song recently and I loved it.

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine
I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh
Do what you want but you're never gonna break me
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh oh oh

Take me away, a secret place
A sweet escape, take me away
Take me away to better days
Take me away, a hiding place

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine
I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh
Do what you want but you're never gonna break me
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh oh oh

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine
I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh
Wish that you could but you ain't gonna own me
Do anything you can to control me, oh, oh no

Take me away, a secret place
A sweet escape, take me away
Take me away to better days
Take me away, a hiding place

There's a place that I go that nobody knows
Where the rivers flow and I call it home
And there's no more lies in the darkness there's light
And nobody cries, there's only butterflies

Take me away, a secret place
A sweet escape, take me away
Take me away to better days
Take me away, a hiding place

Take me away, a secret place
A sweet escape, take me away
Take me away to better days
Take me away, a hiding place

Take me away
(I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine)
A secret place
(I got a love and I know that it's all mine)
To better days take me away
Take me away
(I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine)
A secret place
(I got a love and I know that it's all mine)
Take me away, a hiding place

The sun is on my side and takes me for a ride
I smile up to the sky, I know I'll be alright
The sun is on my side and takes me for a ride
I smile up to the sky, I know I'll be alright

Thanks
Natasha Bedingfield

To watch the video of this song CLICK ME

Comments

Unknown said…
Awesome that u did really hard work for expressing your views and opinions...... Incredible job!!

Thumbs up and hats off!!keep it up with smile..... really impressive blog :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Farview Avenue

Happy-ness

In the Eyes of a Butterfly II