Thanks and Sorry !!!!
Hi,
Its been a real pleasure to hear a lot of appreciations and comments from you all. People I know, people I don't know, people I have shared my blog with, people who landed here through referrals (People who were kind to appreciate my work and pass it on to their friends), People who landed here through search engines, People who landed in here accidentally, all your wishes and kind words were really worth munching on for a couple of months. I like to thank all those who had appreciated me directly or through mail or through comments in here, People who appreciated my work and went behind my back to say it was too dumb, Thanks you all and I love you all.
I think all those appreciations made me a little lazy to get along and continue what I was doing. I also take this moment to let you folks know that if you drop in here accidentally or through referrals or by any means kindly let me know what you feel. I feel it will make me better what I'm doing. This space in the internet was a real accident. I never intended that I would have so many posts in here. I started this to vent out my feelings and slowly opened it out to the world.
I had a lot of posts half written and not published. I will slowly complete one by one and publish them, also I'm anticipating that you would bless me with your views. Help me out to grow.
Its been a real pleasure to hear a lot of appreciations and comments from you all. People I know, people I don't know, people I have shared my blog with, people who landed here through referrals (People who were kind to appreciate my work and pass it on to their friends), People who landed here through search engines, People who landed in here accidentally, all your wishes and kind words were really worth munching on for a couple of months. I like to thank all those who had appreciated me directly or through mail or through comments in here, People who appreciated my work and went behind my back to say it was too dumb, Thanks you all and I love you all.
I think all those appreciations made me a little lazy to get along and continue what I was doing. I also take this moment to let you folks know that if you drop in here accidentally or through referrals or by any means kindly let me know what you feel. I feel it will make me better what I'm doing. This space in the internet was a real accident. I never intended that I would have so many posts in here. I started this to vent out my feelings and slowly opened it out to the world.
I had a lot of posts half written and not published. I will slowly complete one by one and publish them, also I'm anticipating that you would bless me with your views. Help me out to grow.
Comments